Quietly, with little fanfare, this mysterious and thought-provoking book came about more than half a century ago a book about life's purpose, the nature of reality, and life after death. Reviews from www.amazon.com:
"Both otherworldly and down to earth, both simple and sophisticated, both soothing and shaking... I can describe it using a thousand words and still not begin to describe it. There is nothing like it in print, that's for sure."
"A monumental piece of work that clearly was meticulously crafted."
"I most appreciate the wisdom in this book, both in quantity and quality, I have not read anything that even comes close."
"If you have been searching for inspiration, this book is alive."
"Best book on the planet and has satisfied my every question."
(After 20 years on Amazon and 500+ written reviews, 4.5 out of 5 stars.)
No person is credited as the author. How did this strange but relentlessly detailed and expansive book come to be written? Is it wisdom literature or sci-fi? In methodical prose, it lays out an epic story that has intrigued many people who have come across it.
The application includes:
- Full unabridged book in six languages (no network access needed to use, all is installed on your iPhone / iPad / iPod)
- Random quotes feature with thousands of quotes
- Sharing through social media, text messaging, and email
- Text to speech - let the app read the book to you
- Bilingual support to show two languages side-by-side at the same time. Text-to-speech is also fully supported in bilingual mode for each language.
- Night mode and sepia for easier reading
- Options to adjust font type, text size, and margins
- Easy navigation system using detailed table of contents
- Reference numbers in the text optionally can be switched on, with multiple types of reference numbers to choose from.
- Page numbers for the English text that match the pagination of the most popular print edition (pages 1 - 2,097).
- While reading, a bookmark is added by double-tapping on the navigation bar title (for instance, "Paper 160" in the screenshots you can see here on the App Store). Bookmarks can also be added using the History rows. Tap the blue star on the right side of a History row to bookmark that location.
- By triple-tapping on a navigation bar title, you can conveniently switch night mode on and off. This also works in the Quotes section of the app.
- A helpful tip while reading quotes: simply double-tap each quote to get a new one. This is especially useful on devices with larger screens as an alternative to reaching for the "New" button.
The application is free. For app requests and comments, please send them to email@example.com. Enjoy.
"The majority of impoverished souls are truly rich, but they refuse to believe it."
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The Urantia Book is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-12-03. The program can be installed on iOS.
The Urantia Book (version 1.4.5) has a file size of 76.86 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.